Thursday, June 5, 2008

AMERICA, the beautiful

Okay so I am back from Barcelona, and have been adjusting to life back in the states for about 3 weeks now, and my quest to learn about sketching and architecture is not over. Although not required for class anymore I am still interested in upkeeping this blog as a personal journey of my final years as a student. With 3 weeks gone by, and only a little sketching done, I hope to pick up a pen soon and 'hit the books' so to say. Keep checking back for updates and scans of my current work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi there,
I live in BCN and I want to take sketching classes. Found your blog through a google search.

Mind sharing where you took classes and whether or not you'd recommend their program?

Thanks!
Xavi