Monday, February 25, 2008

Seeing Clearly

Like I have said before, Christy asked us to focus our blogs on something particular that we would like to learn or study during our time in Barcelona. I have decided, like I said before that I want to focus on the development and challenges that come with sketching analytically and clearly! In all my posts up until this one, I have really only discussed my adventures while here in Europe, but from this point on, I will be focused on examining my sketches and looking at ways for improvement or change. I will however still be writing a bit about my adventures so that I can keep my family at home updated on my travels. Hopefully my new approach to sketching will help me to learn even more about myself and improve my skills as a analytical thinker!

Stay tuned for more!!! :-)

No comments: