Sunday, March 23, 2008

Dying Easter Eggs..... shades of brown :-(

Easter weekend and Laura came to visit oh and the kids from Rome and Gavin and I meet Laura's friend Lisa, who is studying in Barcelona. So exciting! It was a full house all weekend, which was great! So I got to take Laura to see all of the typical BCN sites, the port, the beach, the fish, Gaudi's architecture, and of course the night life! Oh and I also set out this weekend to paint Easter eggs, but was very disappointed to find out that white eggs were difficult to find in Barcelona. :-( very sad. so instead I decided to practice my watercolors and make them look like eggs. It's almost the same, only not quite as delicious. But there is no need to hard boil them either, so it has its positive aspects.

Anyways, so staying on topic with the sketching. I painted eggs into my sketchbook! It was fun and festive, although not analytical, but good practice none the less!

More soon, time for church

No comments: